- Your distribution system operator
- Customer offices nearby
- Jobs in your neighbourhood
- Submitting your meter reading
- Available subsidies
- New connection (gaz/electricity)
You are here
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
CSR: a conscious choice
Eandis has made the conscious choice to adopt a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy. As a company, we feel responsible for the impact we have on our society.
We endeavour to make a positive, sustainable contribution in various fields where we can make a difference. We do this on an economic, social and ecological level (profit, people, planet).
- We endeavour to create as much added value as possible for all those involved with Eandis (customers, suppliers, shareholders, employees, etc.). Through local projects, for instance, to improve energy efficiency in buildings or enhance the sustainability of mobility.
- We endeavour to limit the negative consequences of our activities. We strive, for instance, to create an ecological footprint as small as possible and to limit the hindrance of excavation works in the public domain.
These are only a few examples of the many initiatives we take. Corporate Social Responsibility is a continuous focus for Eandis. It is a job which is never finished.
|All information about our progress in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility can be found in our (second) CSR report (NL). Find out more about our achievements and innovations with regard to energy efficiency, reliable partnerships with governments and other parties, and our caring attitude towards the environment and our employees.|