You are here

Submitting a complaint

Useful info from customer service

You can use this page to submit your complaints to us or request a fixed compensation payment

If you want to ask us a question, please use the contact page.

For urgent interventions call:

  • 0800 65 0 65 (to report a smell of gas)
  • 078 35 35 00 (to report breakdowns and faults) 

These telephone numbers are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Do you have a complaint?

Do you have a complaint about Eandis? We would like to know about it. Your opinion is very important to us. 

  • We want to take the right steps to deal with your complaint smoothly and appropriately.
  • If necessary, we will work with you to find a solution.
  • The complaints and comments we receive from our customers allow us to make changes and improve our service. 

Do you wish to request a fixed compensation payment?

The Energy Decree states that as a customer you are entitled in some circumstances to a fixed compensation payment from your distribution system operator. Eandis wishes to make handling of this request easy for you. 

How do you submit a complaint or a request for a fixed compensation payment?

If you click on one of the buttons below, you can submit your complaint or request immediately. Would you prefer to do this by telephone? Contact us on our general number 078 35 35 34 (on working days from 08:00 to 20:00 and on Saturdays from 09:00 to 13:00).

Are you a domestic or business customer?

Do you represent a city or municipality?

You can log in using your e-mail and password.

Submit complaints or request as a city or municipality (Dutch)

What will happen after you have made your complaint/request?

Once you have completed the form, you will receive an e-mail or a letter with a confirmation of receipt and your personal reference number.

We make efforts to reply to you as quickly as possible, no later than 14 days after we receive a comment or complaint. Is it about a claim for damages / a fixed compensation payment? In that case the period is extended to 60 days.

What if you are dissatisfied... 

… after your complaint

  • Are you dissatisfied with the way Eandis has handled a complaint that you have submitted?
  • Have you been waiting for more than 14 days for a response to a complaint? 

If so, you can contact the Eandis Complaints Commission 

… after your request for a fixed compensation payment


  • Do you disagree with the way we have handled your request for compensation? Or have you been waiting for more than 60 days for a response to your request? If so, you can submit a complaint using our tool .
  • After your complaint or request for a fixed compensation payment, are you dissatisfied with the way Eandis has handled the complaint? Or did you have to wait more than 14 days for a response to your complaint? If so, you can also contact the Eandis Complaints Commission 


How did we do in 2014?

At Eandis we always make a great effort to deal with complaints quickly and correctly. We want to take the correct steps to achieve solid results together.

In the infographic below you can find our figures for 2014 (In Dutch, click on the picture to enlarge).

Eandis-KLACHTenanalyse 2014



Share on social media

Useful documents

Search for information about your address

  • Your distribution system operator
  • Customer offices nearby
  • Jobs in your neighbourhood
  • Submitting your meter reading
  • Available subsidies
  • New connection (gaz/electricity)

Start immediately (Dutch)

Ask Eandis

Frequently Asked Questions