You are here

Eandis Complaints Commission

Useful info from customer service
  • 'Eandis Complaints Commission' is the new name for our former Office of the ombudsperson. The way this service works has not changed. We deal with existing and new cases just as we did before.
  • To be clear: you can only submit an appeal to the Eandis Complaints Commission if you have already submitted a complaint to Eandis. 
  • Are you dissatisfied with the way Eandis has handled a complaint that you have submitted?
  • Have you been waiting for more than 14 days for a response to your complaint?

If so, you can contact the Eandis Complaints Commission. We will look for a solution together.

The Eandis Complaints Commission is separate from operational service provision. As an independent third party, it acts as a mediator between you and Eandis. This department:

  • will deal with your case confidentially
  • will look for a fair solution that is acceptable to all parties involved
  • works free of charge.

Guidelines for our service

Each year the Eandis Complaints Commission produces an annual report. This analyses the cases that it has dealt with. On the basis of this analysis, the Complaints Commission makes recommendations to the Management Committee, which makes adjustments to the way Eandis works where necessary. In this way we try to constantly improve our service

How do you submit your case to the Eandis Complaints Commission?

Remember: you can only submit an appeal to the Eandis Complaints Commission if you have already submitted a complaint to Eandis.

You can use this online tool to submit your appeal (Dutch). 

  • You can also call us on 0800 6 00 01 (every working day from 08:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m. and on Saturdays from 09:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.).
  • Or write to the Eandis Complaints Commission at Postbus 60, 9090 Melle.

We will try to find a solution as quickly as possible.

Federal Energy Ombuds Service

If you are not satisfied with the response from the Eandis Complaints Commission, you can contact the Federal Energy Ombuds Service. Visit, or send a letter to the attention of the Energy Ombuds Service, Koningsstraat 47, 1000 Brussels 

Share on social media

Search for information about your address

  • Your distribution system operator
  • Customer offices nearby
  • Jobs in your neighbourhood
  • Submitting your meter reading
  • Available subsidies
  • New connection (gaz/electricity)

Start immediately (Dutch)

Ask Eandis

Frequently Asked Questions