- Your distribution system operator
- Customer offices nearby
- Jobs in your neighbourhood
- Submitting your meter reading
- Available subsidies
- New connection (gaz/electricity)
You are here
Eandis System Operator is the independent company that carries out operating activities and discharges the public service obligations in the areas of electricity and natural gas on behalf of and for account of the distribution system operator Eandis Assets(*).
Our subsidiaries are De Stroomlijn cvba, Atrias cvba, Synductis cvba and warmte@vlaanderen cvba.
By decision of the Flemish energy regulator VREG on October 29th, 2009, Eandis was recognised as the operating company for the distribution system operator. Eandis System Operator operates at cost price and therefore does not make profits or losses.
The Eandis Economic Group consists of Eandis System Operator cvba, with its consolidated subsidiaries, and the distribution system operator Eandis Assets.
All shares in Eandis System Operator cvba are held by Eandis Asset, with the exception of 1 share hold by the Chairman of the Board of Eandis System Operator and 1 share held by Eandis System Operator's CEO.
Eandis is active in 229 Flemish cities and municipalities.
* Eandis Assets is the entity created by the merge of 7 former distribution system operators (Gaselwest, Intergem, Imewo, Iveka, Iverlek and Sibelgas). This merge is bound to the fulfilment of a number of conditions precedent.